We have a great deal to offer learner drivers, including a high level of expert tuition, individually tailored lessons, package deals, and even government-funded free lessons.
We specialise in preparing new drivers who have passed an Australian computer-based Driving Knowledge Test (DKT) for the practical driving test required to obtain their provisional licence.
Our lessons generally last for between 90 and 120 minutes. In our considerable experience, this is the most effective and efficient time period for embedding new driving skills. We provide lessons on either automatic or manual vehicles, and our services and deals include:
- Free lessons for learner drivers funded by the Australian government.
- Three log book hours for the price of one for learner drivers under 25.
- Older driver assessments.
- Driver refresher training.
- Highly realistic pre-test assessments.
- Practical lessons customized for international or foreign driving licence holders who want an Australian driving licence (known as overseas driving licence conversion).
- Log book monitoring and guidance.
- Package deals for blocks of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 hours of lessons.
- Tailored lessons for those who need to drive in a variety of environments.
We cover the following areas:
- Sutherland Shire: Caringbah, Caringbah South, Cronulla, Gymea, Gymea Bay, Jannali, Kareela, Kirrawee, Miranda, Sutherland, Sylvania, Sylvania Waters, Taren Point, Woolooware, Yowie Bay
- St. George: Allawah, Arncliffe, Banksia, Bardwell Park, Bardwell Valley, Bexley, Bexley North, Beverley Park, Beverly Hills, Blakehurst, Brighton-Le-Sands, Carlton, Carss Park, Connells Point, Hurstville, Hurstville Grove, Kingsgrove, Kogarah, Kogarah Bay
- Sydney Eastern Suburbs: Vaucluse, Rose Bay, Darling Point, Dover Heights, Double Bay, Point Piper, Woollahra, Edgecliff, Woolloomooloo, Watsons Bay, Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay, Elizabeth Bay, Bellevue Hill, Bondi Junction, Bondi, Bronte, Tamarama, Queens Park, Waverley,Matraville, Maroubra, Kingsford, Randwick, Coogee, Eastgardens, Botany, Kensington, Chifley, Little Bay, Eastlakes, Rosebery, Daceyville, Hillsdale, La Perouse, Centennial Park, Paddington, Surry Hills, Redfern, Waterloo, Darlinghurst, Moore Park, Kings Cross
- Sydney Inner West: Enmore, Glebe, Leichhardt, Marrickville, Sydenham, Tempe, Camperdown, Newtown, Petersham, St Peters
We specialise on preparing new drivers for the practical driving test in the following RMSs:
Our Current Offers
60 minutes of practical lesson – $70
90 minutes of practical lesson – $105
120 minutes of practical lesson – $135
Intensive express-training for the RMS test – 90 minutes lesson – $115
RMS Driving Test Simulation (Mock Practical Driving Test) (90 minutes including 45 min. – test, 15 min. – test results analysis, 30 min. – Work on mistakes) We will assess your ability to pass the test Click here to find out how it works – $115
Providing a car for practical RMS test for obtaining driving licence including 60 minutes of preparation lesson (Our car can be provided only for those who have had lessons with us and from our point of view is completely ready for the RMS Practical Test.) – $180
RMS Older driver assessment – $70
Package 5 hours – $340 (save $10)
Package 10 hours – $670 (save $30)
Package 15 hours – $975 (save $75)
• Cancellations: Full fees charged unless notification is received by us 24 hrs before your lesson time or 5 days before a licence test. Cancellations may be made via the email or over the phone during business hours.